Friday, September 5, 2008

bAtHrOoMs









My Brother in law has requested pictures of the bathrooms at our new house. So Wes, this is for you! Keep in mind, I am not quite the photographer like your wife is. As for the rest of you, think of it as a virtual tour. You can still come visit and see in person though.
The master bathroom is my favorite, it has the nice jetted bathtub that will hardly get used I am sure. Who has time to take a bath now days? The double headed shower makes it nice in the mornings when we are both needed to shower at the same time. It's very roomy and you don't have to fight over the water temperature. The toilet also has a separate little area for some added privacy. Overall its a great bathroom, a little squishy at the sink but we can deal. The other bathroom is just your ordinary toilet, sink, and shower. I put some other pictures up for you. The master closet was a great selling point. Now Joe can't get mad at me for squishing his clothes all the way over to make room for mine. We have plenty of space now. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Tori said...

I know that you are starting work up again...but I'd love to come and visit sometime when you are home...maybe do lunch but a take out version so I can see your house??? {only if you are ready for visitors}

p.s. the pictures are awesome!!

Aunt Kathy said...

Great pictures such a beautiful cucumber family. Joseph and Jen your new house is fabulous. how many bedrooms? Yes 2 baths and I like the tile floors and jet tub. I don't think I have ever seen a shower with two heads must be good size. Joe has anybody told you that you are beginning to look like Wesley? You boys are a handsome lot and beautiful families. I like this blog stuff now I can check in and watch you grow from California. Love ya all BUNCHES

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenn! (from Wesley) I have no idea why he wanted to see your bathrooms. I think he likes to look at other people's tile jobs and see if they did a good job or not. =o) He's funny like that. It looks like you need some wall decorations. =o) Now I know what to get you guys for Christmas. Can't wait to see the house in person.

Justin said...

I have just discovered that EVERYONE has a blog. It has been really fun to see everyone since we rarely get together anymore (that needs to be fixed but where does the time go?) Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl and beautiful house. Hope to see you soon, Breanne

Chelsea said...

I love the new house girl ! Gorgeous!!

Skye L. said...

II love your new house. I'll have to come see it sometime.