Monday, October 27, 2008

HaLLoWeEn!
























So now that Halloween is fast approaching I am reminded why I have never been a big fan of the Holiday. First of all, scary movies, my least favorite type, and they are being played on every channel! Second of all, I hate masks, I realize that they are fake but they are just so creepy looking. Third, I have never been a big fan of dressing up. Now that I have a baby I am feeling pressure to be more into the holiday. Because Haiden doesn't quite know whats going on yet, I can get away with my usual wardrobe for the day. However that may have to change in years to come. I did buy her a cute outfit though. I decided that I could skip the expensive and fancy princess and bug outfits available. It's boring I know but seriously did you think I was going to take her trick or treating! She can help me answer the door to trick or treaters in her cute outfit. I decided to skip the professional pictures for this holiday, they are just so expensive. Mine are not great but oh well! Hope you all enjoy and have a happy and safe Halloween!

7 comments:

Tori said...

Waaaaay cute! I'm totally with you on the not dressing up thing or scary thing...Haiden looks so cute!! She has changed/grown so much!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with everything you hate about halloween. I'm so anti scary movies, I've never loved dressing up, and the masks totally freak me out (and Mallory). Those pictures of Haiden are adorable! I love that bow. Too cute!

Kami said...

oh my cuteness!!
I totally love halloween... Tori says she doesn't love the dress up thing, but I've got some awesome pics of her from past halloweens!

Chelsea said...

She is so adorable and getting so big!

Shels said...

I think Haiden is one of the happiest babies EVER! so good to see you two last night!

Ashlee said...

she is so cute! Hudson just did an outfit also and i think its just as fun!!

Mandy said...

I was blog surfing and I ran into your guys' blog! Jen, it was wonderful meeting you and Haiden, and Joe it was great to see you (again) after so many years. Your family is beautiful. Hopefully we'll see you around soon!