Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Joys of Motherhood

A few things I have learned since Haiden came along:
-I can now get dressed, do my hair, brush my teeth, and make my bed with one free hand
-I have mastered carrying the carseat and all the groceries up ten steps and into the house all at the same time
-Blogging with a little one on my lap!
-No matter how off tune I am when singing old mcdonald she will still smile
-Sleep is a thing of the past!
-Being a mom is the greatest thing ever and I am so lucky to get to spend so much time at home with Haiden

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! It's all SO true!

Shels said...

Love the motherly insight! can't wait till I can become a master at multitasking and carrying multiple objects... :)

Skye L. said...

it is so true that you learn to do things with only one hand! Haiden is so cute!

Steve-O said...

Yes, we do need to get together. We got your message about getting together last weekend, but we were doing birthday things on Saturday for Cami and my Birthdays. Make sure to let us know when everyone is getting together again.