Tuesday, April 7, 2009

9 MoNtHs oLd!!

Well my baby turned 9 months old today! Crazy how fast time flies, I can hardly remember back to when she was just a brand new baby or when she was six weeks old and sleeping through the night! Ever since her teeth started coming in, around 4 months or so, she has not slept through the night. She wakes up at least once and just wants to be held, she falls right back asleep when we pick her up but if we lay her down she is wide awake again. It's very frustrating. Because I am gone alot at night, Joe will just bring her into our bed. I think she has gotten used to that now and I don't know how to break the habit, plus at three o'clock in the morning your patience goes out the window and anything to get her back to sleep sooner takes over. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I think we are both way to soft to just let her cry it out! On a happier note, my sister and I attempted to take some pictures of her in her Easter dress today. It was a spur of the moment thing so her hair is a little crazy but they turned out okay! Joe bought me a camera for Christmas in hopes that I would stop paying people to take her pictures. I still need so work though! Hope you all enjoy, have a great Easter!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Stinkin' Cute!! I can't believe how big Haiden is! She's got SO much hair too! Her dress is adorable. She's way too cute. i've gotta get Mallory in her easter dress and take pictures. I didn't take any last year.

Shels said...

She is so stinkin cute! And who needs a photographer when you can get pictures like that. :) Good job

katrina said...

She has changed so much since I saw her last. What a cutie!

Tori said...

She's gotten so big so quick! I saw your mom out walking with her the other day and I could hardly believe how big she seems!

Chelsea said...

SOOO cute! She is so big! Love the pictures!

The Schaaf Family said...

She's getting so big! Good luck with the sleeping in her own bed. We're still fighting with Kyler to sleep in his bed and he's two! I've been told to let them cry in their crib until they fall asleep, but I just couldn't do that with Kyler-it totally breaks your heart, plus when my husband did try it, Kyler climed out of the crib the first time! Our goal is to have him in his bed by the time this new little guy comes along! If you figure out how to cure this problem, let me know!

Mark & Stacie said...

AWW! She looks adorable in her easter dress! Sorry I got no advice for you on the sleeping thing since i'm a softie too. I would love to figure out how to get Zander to stay in his bed too.

Kami said...

Oh my goodness...too cute!