Wednesday, February 3, 2010

IT'S A...........

GIRL!!!
So we found out today that we are having another girl! It will be fun to have two of them so close together, plus I saved ALL of Haiden's clothes (some even have tags still) so as long as they are about the same size we are all prepared! Think of the money we will save! I am sure that I will find a thing or two that this baby just has to have. Anyway, I don't have a way to post the pictures but things look good. We are right on track for a June 24th due date unless I can convince the doctor to take me early!
On another note...... This so called 82% accuracy rate with this test was a huge waste of $30! Boy was it wrong.

9 comments:

Courtney & Marcie said...

Congrats Jen- I'm so excited for you!!

Candace said...

YEAH! I am so excited! Jen you are the best ;) Love Candace

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!! I'm so excited for you guys! How wonderful! It will be great! How are you feeling? Where's pictures of that baby belly of yours? I hope you're doing great. We sure miss you guys!

Lindsey Smith said...

YAH!!!! Girs are so yummy!!! Your right it will be so nice to have them so close. I think every girl needs a sister. Hope your feeling good.

Justin and Breanne said...

Congratulations! It is the best to have them be buddies with each other. Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Holly said...

YEAH JENN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shels said...

yea! Congrats!

shayla and greg said...

you do need to come see my little guys! geez.. soon enough i'm gonna have to come see your new little one, and haiden will be far from little! i knew you'd have another girl! they'll be best little buddies :)

Alli Willard said...

OH! and your pregnant!! congrats girly!! yay!