Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Haiden!

My baby celebrated her 2nd birthday yesterday! It was a bittersweet day. On one hand I love seeing how big she is getting and how much she is changing and learning everyday. On the other hand it is just a reminder how fast time flies by! Some things about Haiden: - she loves animals and is fearless when it comes to touching them or chasing after them. - She loves to sing and dance - She loves watching movies - She can count from 4-10 without any help (We are still working on 1-3!) -She weighed in at a whopping 23 lbs at her Dr. Appt. - She loves being outside and collecting rocks -She loves reading books -She loves her baby sister
We are so lucky to have such a sweet girl in our home. We are so blessed to have her around and just love her to pieces!
I tried to have the girl's pictures taken the other day, Haiden's turned out cute but Alexis did not want to cooperate and let's be honest I hated the pictures that we got of her and when it came time for the two of them together they were both spent. So here's what you get,



And as soon as i find where Haiden has hidden my camera, I will post some birthday party pics!

5 comments:

Tori said...

So cute...I think I felt the same way with bergs first pictures she cried most the time! What mean moms we are to want to get cute pictures of our baby's? ha ha! Tifani keeps telling me how cute alexis is in person...i really need to come soon, I will call you this weekend! Thanks!

Tori said...

P.S. Happy birthday Haiden...boy time is flying by!

Skye L. said...

Love the pictures, and Alexis is darling! Can't wait to meet her. I wish we still lived closer, I bet Kamri and Haiden would have so much fun together.

Anonymous said...

I love that she's only 23 pounds on her 2nd birthday! Hilarious. Our Petite Princess!

Those pictures are beautiful. I wish I could be closer .. I'd take ALL your pictures for ya. =o)

Candace said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little girl... And I think those pictures are cute, I love how sweet and innocent babies look!