Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh to be a kid again!!

Yesterday at my parent's house Haiden decided she wanted to play in the water so she immediately stripped down to her birthday suit and went about her business! To avoid offending any passing traffic we talked her into putting on her Aunt Kellie's Tankini top. And well you see the result. Not so bad until she bent over!!!! Oh well, kids can get away with stuff like that.



On another noted I am terrible when it comes to picture taking with Alexis. I have oodles of pictures of Haiden as a baby but I am really slacking these days. I managed to snap a few yesterday. She is getting so big already!


7 comments:

Joyce said...

Alexis is adorable!

katrina said...

that last comment was from me:)

Tori said...

She is so cute! I need to come visit, are you ok with visitors????

Jcjohns said...

You kids are so cute!! I wish my kids would let me get pics of them sleeping!!

Jade Ballif said...

Jen! Your babies are the cutest things ever! I would love to come watch them for a night so you guys can go on a date or sleep or something! call me 435-764-0257.. Jade

Lindsey Smith said...

So stinkin CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn! Gotta love kids! Haiden is adorable .. Alexis is just precious! She is getting big already .. you've GOT to keep taking pictures of her! I need to see more of her!