Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Girl Cullumber!!

No name yet but we are so excited that she is here. She arrived 6/16/10 at 6:31 pm. Weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 1/2 in. long. Lots of blonde hair!! A little sooner than expected, I went for my 39 week visit and my blood pressure was high so he sent me straight up to labor and delivery to be induced. All went pretty well. Haiden is very excited and can't stop talking about baby!!! Here's some pictures for you to enjoy.



This is a picture of Haiden on the day she was born, what do you think, Sisters?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Baby Girl Cullumber!! Woo-Hoo!! I'm so excited! She's beautiful and looks SO much like Haiden. Too cute! I hope you're doing well.

Sheena said...

Yay! Congratulations! We are excited to hear more! She looks so precious.

Courtney & Marcie said...

Congratulations Jen!!! She is so beautiful. You look great too. Glad things went well.

Tori said...

YAH! CONGRATS! I think I fired off my text message before I wrote all I wanted to say...I am so excited for you guys...it will be fun to have girls! Serious if you need me to take Haiden for a bit now and again let me know!!

Jcjohns said...

Congrats!! She is gorgeous!!!

Ashlee said...

She's adorable, congratulations! I want to come see her hope you're doing well!