Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 months old!


We had snapped one two many pictures!!



Okay so I am a little slow at posting this because technically she is like 2 1/2 months old but give and girl a break. Lexi's 2 month stats are as follows:
Weight: 12 lbs 15 oz (92% tile)
Height: 23 1/4 in. (79% tile)
So basically she is huge!!! We love her chubby little legs and face though and I'm sure that she gets tired of all the kisses!! She is really doing great. Her labs came back this month worse than they were before so we are making a few adjustments to the medication schedule. Hopefully next month will be a different story. But as far as we are concerned she is happy and healthy. I even managed to catch her smile on camera. She has been smiling for about a month now but I never had the camera at the right time.Even then the good smile is on my phone. Our next challenge, taking a bottle!!! She is a stubborn little thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She IS huge! I LOVE it! I want to eat those cheeks of hers! Oh how wonderful. I love chubby babies! What a cutie! Hope things are looking better next month - med. wise. Wish I was there. I hate that you guys live SO far away.