Friday, August 6, 2010

Exhausted!

I babysat a little girl today that is Haiden's age. They were pretty good together, I only had to break up a few fights. You know how two year olds are! I have had a really hard time getting Haiden to nap lately. Ever since I took her pacifier away the only time I can get her to sleep is in the car. At 4 o'clock today the little girl left and I finally decided to take a shower!! I turned a movie on for Haiden and when I went down to check on her, I found this. Yes, she got into the popcorn maker. Yes, she made a HUGE mess. And Yes she fell asleep! Poor girl was exhausted!!!

3 comments:

Candace said...

I {heart} this picture!

Seantae Jackson said...

You know it's been a long day when the nap far out weighs the mess. I totally understand! Congrats on your baby! She is adorable! I know lives get so busy, but it would be so fun to get together for dinner sometime! We've got a big backyard that the kids could play and we could grill or something!

Anonymous said...

Love it! That is the funniest thing. Sleepy girl.